CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JANUARY 25, 2021 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified consulting firms to participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the provision of Global Facility Management Services for its Country Offices worldwide.
The World Bank Group is looking to engage a consulting firm to provide Global Facility Management Consulting Services for its Country Offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, and Latin American and the Caribbean. In particular, Consulting Services to provide remote architectural and engineering technical support for implementing COVID-19 Return to Office guidelines are sought. No travel is required.
The Consulting Firm is expected to:
· Support achieving work safety in WBG Country Offices in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Support architectural, office planning, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire & life safety, and soft services as needed.
· Have thorough knowledge of recent American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) & Indian Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE) standards issued on COVID 19 guidance document.
· Follow recommendations of the World Health Organization and local/regional centers for disease control.
· Engage with WBG staff and provide on-call Consultancy Services, consisting of reports, drawings, and schematics, in response to specific demands formulated by the WBG.
· Participate in senior management consultative sessions organized by the respective WBG Country Office’s, involving Country Office Management Teams, Health and Safety Directorate, Senior Officials and Crisis Management Team.
· Conduct Building Condition Assessments.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum average annual gross revenue of USD 2 Million for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, and 2019).
2. Firms must prove profitability of its operations over the last three (3) years by showing a consolidated profit before taxes in at least two (2) years of those years.
3. Firm must attest that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to provide this type of service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing such services.
4. Firms must provide certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past five (5) years, which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
5. Firms must be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement
6. Any other criteria included in the RFP documents.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 21-0071
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Antonia-Sophie Gramsamer – firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.