CLOSING DATE AND TIME: AUGUST 19, 2019 @ 3.00 PM EST
Only Offerors meeting and agreeing to the following mandatory criteria will be considered for Contract Award.
1. Offeror must have passed the IATA (International Air Transport Association) safety audit OR is registered in a country whose civil aviation oversight has been approved by the FAA (Federal Aviation Authority).
2. Offeror shall consider employee, contractor, consultant, interviewee, retiree, spouse, or other for whom WBG is paying or reimbursing the cost of air travel as eligible travelers for rates quoted in this solicitation.
3. Offeror will assume responsibility, and any associated cost, for loading of all discounts and tariffs in the various Global Distribution System's (GDS) in all countries included within the scope of this initiative.
4. Offeror will assume responsibility, and any associated cost, for loading of all discounts and tariffs in any location where World Bank Group, at its sole discretion, chooses to change travel agencies.
5. Offeror must agree to all the non-negotiable clauses in the World Bank Group’s Contract Matrix.
6. Offeror must provide the Bank’s travel management agency with an account manager for all routes awarded to the Offeror.
The World Bank Group (WBG) will disclose or exchange certain proprietary and confidential information for this solicitation and desire that the recipient keep such information confidential and use it only in connection with the following purposes: To participate in an RFP process whereby, Offeror will be given access to the relevant WBG internal “Official Use Only” or “Confidential” documents. A signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be required prior to releasing the solicitation. Parties will receive the NDA via email and will be required to return the signed NDA prior to receiving the solicitation documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Deborah Barnie at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.