CLOSING DATE AND TIME: APRIL 8, 2022 @ 15:00 EST
The WBG invites firms to submit statements of qualification to provide services associated with the World Bank Group’s requirement for the Pre-qualifaction of General Contractors for the Fit-out Works for WBG Office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for technical evaluation:
- Average annual turnover of more than USD 6.0M equivalent to ETB 300.0 M, for the last four years (2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021), while performing as a General Contractor in services similar to the work described in this REI.
- Fiscal capability to furnish a US Dollars Five hundred (USD 500,000) performance bond or Bank Guarantee. (The Firm must provide a letter from a surety company confirming that it will provide respondent firm with performance bonds on the Project in an amount equal to or greater than USD 500,000).
- Firm must submit a complete set of audited financial reports/certified financials for 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
- Firm must be registered, has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork and is authorized to operate as a General Contractor in the Construction Business, Civil Works, Fit-out works (provide certification) in Addis Ababa, ETHIOPIA and provide evidence that the firm has fully staffed and equipped office within Khartoum for this project.
- Firms should also be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at the the following link: www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement.
- Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged as General Contractor in providing similar service to those required in this REI over the last 5 years.
- Certification that the firm has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
- Confirmation that no Child or Underage Labor will be used in any part of this Construction Project.
- Evidence of ability to obtain insurance coverage as prescribe in the REI.
- Firm must have a permanent office in ETHIOPIA.
- Firm must confirm that it shall accept all terms and conditions of WBG contract, as is.
- Any other requirements stated in the REI.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Manolo Macariola at firstname.lastname@example.org