CLOSING DATE AND TIME: OCTOBER 13, 2017 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified General Contractors to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) to pre-qualify for the Fit-out Work for WBG Office in Yangon, Myanmar.
Scope of Work
This project is to provide fit-out work for WBG offices, located at 20th and 21st Floor of Sule Square Property in Sule Road, Yangon, Myanmar. The fit-out work will concern the entire 21st floor and part of 20th floor with a total floor area of approximately 2,550 square meters. The works will include but not limited to: Interior construction and finishing works such as: floors, ceilings, partitions, doors and frames, fixtures, fittings, ceiling etc, Electrical, AC, ventilation, Fire protection systems, Hydraulic and sanitary, Security, IT, AV system, and miscellaneous.
The General Contractor shall perform the works according to the design specifications, drawings, standard condition, procurement requirements, construction schedule, international and local building code. The General Contractor shall provide all the required government permits before fit-out work and as-build documentation at the completion of the project, training and warranties.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Evidence of average annual revenue of more than USD10.0 Million (US Dollars Ten Million), for the last three years (2014, 2015, and 2016), while performing as a General Contractor in services similar to the work described in this REI.
2. Evidence of fiscal capability to furnish a US Dollars Two Hundred Thousand (USD200,000) performance bond or Bank Guarantee. (The Firm must provide a letter from a surety company confirming that it will provide respondent firm with performance bonds on the Project in an amount equal to or greater than USD200,000).
3. Firm must submit a complete set of audited financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 fiscal years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
4. Evidence that the Firm is registered, has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork and is authorised to operate as a General Contractor in the Construction Business, Civil Works, Fit-out works (provide certification) in Yangon, Myanmar and provide evidence that the firm it has fully staffed and equipped office within Myanmar for this project.
5. Firms should also be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at the following link: www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement.
6. Evidence that the company has successfully and continuously been engaged as General Contractor in providing similar service to those required in this REI over the last 5 years.
7. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
8. Confirmation that no Child or Underage Labor will be used in any part of this Construction Project.
9. Firm must have an office in Myanmar.
10. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Managers:
Manolo Macariola @ email@example.com
Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US$250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.