RFP ISSUE DATE: November 20, 2017
RFP CLOSING DATE AND TIME: December 15, 2017 @ 5.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) seeks up to two qualified contractors to provide onsite face-to-face (F2F) and virtual instructor-led training (ILT) solution in Office 2016 and future versions, and other optional desktop applications at its Headquarters in Washington, D.C. Offeror must meet the following mandatory criteria, as a minimum, to participate to this RFP.
BACKGROUND AND BRIEF SCOPE OF WORK
The WBG, headquartered in Washington, D.C., comprises five international organizations whose goal is to improve the quality of life and increase prosperity worldwide, especially for the world's poor. The WBG employs more than 12,000 staff with more than 33% located in Country Offices throughout the globe.
The Information Technology Solutions (ITS) Awareness and Learning Team of the WBG supports the continued growth and development of WBG staff by providing programs and resources to help them achieve professional development objectives in line with the ITS strategy and business priorities. Training is offered in various modalities, including face-to-face in Washington DC. Staff in Washington will attend instructor-led classes at the WBG Headquarters. Staff in country offices will attend synchronous virtual classes. Since mixed training delivery introduces a complexity that may interfere with student learning, as much as possible, only remote students will call in to attend virtual ILT classes and onsite classes will not have remote participants.
The demand is estimated to be approximately 50 days per calendar year. However, the actual delivery of courses will be driven by demand from WBG staff. Although the number of training days per week will vary, usually we will require only one trainer on a given day.
Participants may be of various grade levels, education levels, and WBG work experience. Participants may have different user experience in the topic presented. For example, Task Team Leaders who manage projects are usually content providers, while Staff Assistants usually create the documents.
Trainers must be professionals capable of working with a diverse audience with different knowledge levels of the application
1. Offeror must have demonstrated experience providing onsite learning services to a large group/organization within the past five (5) years similar to the requirements stated above.
2. Offeror must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract, which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status.
3. Offeror must bid on all standard MS Office 2016 topics (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive, One Note and Outlook).
4. Offeror must accept the World Bank Group’s Vendor Eligibility Criteria as found on www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement.
5. Offeror must agree to all the non-negotiable articles in the Contract Form provided as part of the RFP.
§ There may be additional mandatory criteria. They, if any, will be provided as part of the RFP package.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Anuradha Gollur, Email ID: email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure
The World Bank Reserves The Right To Reject Any Or All Applications without Recourse.