The World Bank Group, hereinafter referred to as “WBG”, is seeking qualified firms for Evaluation and revision of IFC Client Survey Approach.
IFC seeks to engage a Consulting Firm (“the Consultant”) to conduct a comprehensive review of IFC's existing client survey approach and recommend an innovative approach that is consistent with IFC’s overall strategy and current market trends. A key objective of the review exercise is to develop an approach that goes beyond a historically based exercise focused on assessing client satisfaction to one that also incorporates more dynamic/real time data and can generate current and forward-looking insights to inform rapid improvements to customer service standards, products and potentially influence IFC’s strategic direction.
1. Offeror must provide two Customer references for which similar service is currently provided by Offeror.
2. Offeror has been in business for at least five (5) years
3. Offeror must submit a complete set of audited financials for the previous two fiscal years that demonstrates it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract
4. Offeror must agree to the WBG general terms and conditions of contract for consulting services
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Anuradha Gollur by email at firstname.lastname@example.org