CLOSING DATE AND TIME: November 25, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development hereinafter referred to as “WBG” invites expression of interest from firms for the receipt of a solicitation for providing services for Effective and Evidence-Based Communications Strategy.
BRIEF SCOPE OF WORK
WBG is looking for a contractor to support the transition for effectively operating in the new communications landscape. Deep understanding of key audiences is absolutely essential for meaningful and substantive communications and engagement.
In particular the WBG is looking for support in the following project areas:
1. Providing thought leadership advice on optimal strategic and operational response to the news communications landscape following the pandemic.
2. Using sophisticated audience research techniques to fully understand not just the views and underlying attitudes of stakeholders, but also providing up to date insights into media usage, preferred and trusted information sources, and frequency of use. Understanding how to use behavioral science and psychology insights to support new narratives in a post-pandemic world.
3. Supporting greater impact for the World Bank Group Country Opinion Surveys that take place in one third of our borrowing countries every year.
4. Supporting the Global Influencer Barometer, an ECRCC product that surveys opinion leaders in industrialized countries. Understanding how stakeholder and citizen needs, and concerns have changed in relation to the issues of concern to the Bank.
5. Understanding trust, faith and favorability towards institutions, especially international institutions through qualitative and quantitative research efforts.
6. Providing expert facilitation support to navigate this new landscape.
1.1 Offeror must have at least three customer references for which similar service is currently being provided.
1.2 Offeror should have been in business for at least 8-10 years.
1.3 The offeror should have experience working with multi-lateral organizations, bi-lateral organizations, international financial institutions, civil society organizations and foundations, media organizations
There may be additional mandatory criteria. They, if any, will be provided as part of the RFP package.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Corporate Procurement Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement and are eligible to receive the solicitation. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Officer(s):
Anuradha Gollur, Email ID: email@example.com
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US$250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.