CLOSING DATE AND TIME: AUGUST 6, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
The WBG invites Proposals from Offerors interested in providing general construction services for the Site Development and Security Upgrade of the World Bank Group Office in Bamako, Mali.
Scope of Work
The World Bank Group (WBG) Country Office is located at 2296, Hamdallaye ACI 2000, Bamako, Mali. The office has a total floor area of 1,632 sqm square meters on a 7,632 square meter lot. It is composed of enclosed offices, open workstations, including common support facilities such as reception area, videoconference rooms, file areas, storerooms, kitchen servery with dining area, etc.
There are 2 major objectives to the renovation project:
1. Site Development:
Site works to accommodate covered parking vehicles, motorcycles, a covered pedestrian walkway, interior roadways, outdoor lighting system, garbage staging area, car washing area, site drainage system and landscaping
2. Security Upgrade:
· Enclosure of 2 generators and installation of leak detection system for the fuel tank area
· Replacement of pre-identified doors with access control and windows with ballistic property as identified on plan
· Installation of intercom and document pass at entry control point
· Installation of additional CCTV cameras
· Installation of turnstiles at the 2 entry control points with access control
· Reconstruction of the perimeter wall
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum average annual gross revenues of USD 3 million in Mali or the Region for the past three (3) years for work similar to the Statement of Work.
2. Firms must demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Firms must be registered and authorized to engage in Construction Works business in Mali. Firm shall have been in business for at least three (3) years, with an office in Mali,
4. Firms must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing the services stated in the Statement of Work. These criteria shall be satisfied by the Firm itself.
5. Firms must provide certification that they have not been involved in any litigation action in the past 3 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
6. Any other criteria included in the RFP documents.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 21-0024
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Mohamed K. El Nady - firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.