CLOSING DATE AND TIME: AUGUST 9, 2017 @ 0900 AM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites REI to pre-qualify general contractors (GC) for providing Construction and Interior Fit-out services for the World Bank Office in Freetown, Sierra Leone.
The World Bank is planning to construct, for its own operations, a new office building of approximately 1,500 square meters on an owned 1.9 acres of land in Freetown, Sierra Leone. The new office will be made of reinforce concrete building structure of two above grade office floors over a walk-out partially finished basement, a guard house, generator building, etc. The interior works will include partitions, carpentry and paneling, dropped ceilings, flooring, woodwork, aluminum glazing systems, walls and floors tiling, stone works, pantry, as well as tap water systems, plumbing and sanitation works, HVAC, three stop hydraulic lift, voice and data cable communication systems, fire and life safety and security systems (including CCTV, site lighting and access control), lightning protection system. The scope will involve demolition of existing concrete structures plus include utilities with low & high side electrical and high voltage transformers, UPS, diesel fuel dispensary system with tanks for generators landscaping, pavements, outdoor parking structures and civil/site works. This is a LEED certification project.
REI 17-0212 will be for distribution to interested GC from July 12, 2017. The last day for submission of the REI is on August 9, 2017.
In order to participate in the solicitation process, interested Firms must meet the Mandatory Criteria of the REI. Provided below are a sample of those criteria:
1. Offeror must provide evidence of minimum related sales of United Stated $1,200,000 or equivalent per annum on average for each of the last three (3) years in Sierra Leone and have been in business at least three (3) years in Sierra Leone or in the direct neighboring countries.
2. Offeror must have evidence that the Firm is registered and is authorized to engage in the construction business in Sierra Leone (provide certification).
3. Offeror must agree to all the clauses in the standard Contract.
4. Offeror must provide certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past five (5) years
The documentation requested by the mandatory criteria above and within the REI shall only be submitted with the firm’s bid submission package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this NDA/solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement category manager(s):
Kathleen A. Kern @ email@example.com
Manolo Macariola @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The World Bank Reserves the Right to Reject Any Or All Applications without Recourse.