CLOSING DATE AND TIME: DECEMBER 1, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified General Contractors to participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Construction and Fit-out of World Bank Group Country Office in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti.
Scope of Work
The task is for the construction and fit-out of the World Bank new office building in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The facility consists of an office building of approximately 5,000 sqm and auxiliary buildings, an anti-climb, anti-ram perimeter fence and wall, and two compound access control buildings. The scope includes among others, reinforced concrete structures; fit-out finishes; forced entry resistant walls/windows/doors; two compound access control facilities (guard houses and sally ports); construction of a new compound wall, site paving and surface parking area; parking building, road surface repair and work, landscaping; site lighting; mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems and components; fire/life safety electrical and plumbing systems; elevator (lift); building management system (BMS); generators and fuel storage tank; communication (standard cabling & trays, IT & tele-communication); sustainable construction practices; including providing appropriate documentation as required for project LEED Certification. In addition, the project includes photovoltaic panels and systems and power source transfer technology, rain-water storage tanks, preparations for the installation of a potable water treatment plant (provided by others under a service contract), an incinerator for waste, and sewage treatment.
The qualified GC will perform work according to the design specifications, drawings, WBG standards, construction schedule, international and local building codes.
A pre-proposal conference is scheduled on November 6, 2020 via webex.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum earned aggregate revenue of USD 80 Million per annum on average for last 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019).
2. Firms must demonstrate it has consistent profitability for two (2) years of its operations in the last three years (i.e. showing a consolidated profit before taxes in at least two years).
3. Evidence that firm has been in business at least three (3) years and has performed work during that time in Haiti or Dominican Republic.
4. Evidence that Firm has successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation.
5. Firms must be registered and authorized to engage in Construction and Fit-out Works business in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. Firm shall have been in business for at least three (3) years, with an office in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti.
6. Firm must demonstrate it has the capability to provide insurance coverage and associated limits as indicated in the RFP documents.
7. Any other criteria included in the RFP documents.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 21-0149
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola - email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.