CLOSING DATE AND TIME: OCTOBER 12, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
Bids are invited from eligible Cisco’s Gold Certified Partners / Value-added Resellers (VARs) for the Cisco Systems Equipment, Software, and Maintenance and Professional support services as specified in the Statement of Work of the IFB document. Bids must be received by the World Bank Group (WBG) at ONLY GSDPRSolicitation@worldbank.org and no later than 5 pm EST on October 12, 2020.
An eligible Bidder must meet the following Mandatory Criteria:
1. Bidder must have been in business for at least five (5) years providing goods and services similar to those as specified herein.
2. Bidder must maintain a local office within 100-mile radius of the Washington Metropolitan Area in order to facilitate regular meetings on the WBG site and other service requests by the WBG during the Contract Term.
3. Bidder must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited (if available) financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status.
4. Specifically, Bidder must have minimum annual total revenue of US$50,000,000 in at least two (2) of the last three (3) years.
5. Bidder must be an authorized Reseller for Cisco Systems and certified as its Gold Partner.
6. Should the Bidder be selected for Contract award but fail to maintain its “Cisco Gold Partner” certification during the contract term, that constitutes a material default by the Bidder and the WBG has the right to terminate the Contract therefore.
7. Bidder must agree to all “Non-Negotiable” Clauses within the Proposed Contract Matrix. Non-Negotiable clauses must be accepted “AS-IS”; and
8. Other requirements as listed in the IFB document.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
- Liang Wang @ Lwang7@worldbank.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.