CLOSING DATE AND TIME: SEPTEMBER 28, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“The World Bank”) a member of the World Bank Group, invites qualified General Contractors to participate in an Invitation For Bid (IFB) for construction works related to Waterproofing and Sidewalk repair at the World Bank building in Washington DC.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria to be considered as eligible for participation.
1. Firm must be licensed and successfully and continuously been engaged in providing construction services to commercial office facilities for at least THREE (3) years.
2. Please provide a list of at least THREE (3) customer references for which similar service has been performed.
3. Average annual revenue of at least USD 5,000,000 for the past three years and has been operating in a positive position.
4. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 3 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant for failure to perform.
5. Any other Criteria included in the IFB Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: IFB 21-0056 - BUILDING WATERPROOFING AND SIDEWALK RENOVATION
2. Company Name:
3. Contact Person Name and Title:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Fax Number:
7. Contact's Email Address:
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. Please note that since some documents are on a protected ONE DRIVE, only ONE email address will be used for communication and shared documents.
All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Kamal Altafullah - email@example.com