CLOSING DATE AND TIME: SEPTEMBER 24, 2020 @ 3.00 PM WASHINGTON, DC TIME
Audio Visual (AV) system in the World Bank Group conference rooms in I building is required to be upgraded. Hence, WBG is hiring a qualified AV system integration contractor to provide a system integration and related services.
The work includes but not be limited to an integral service to complete an installation of high-quality new AV systems and control systems, demolition/removable of existing AV systems, procure, deploy, full functional assemblage of all equipment required (audio, video, control, and networking equipment as well as associated hardware and wiring), test and commission new complex AV system…etc.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a further evaluation:
1. Minimum sales revenue equivalent to US$1,750,000 per year, averaged over the last three (3) years while performing as a General Contractor performing AV integration service
2. Firm is an actual AVIXA Certified AV Integrator Contractor
3. Evidence that over the last five (5) years firm has successfully and continuously been engaged as an audio-visual system integration general contractor (Audio, Video, Automatization and Lighting) providing such service for projects of similar scope and scale to technical requirement by this IFB
4. Selected Project Manager (PM) has been with the Firm for at least two (2) consecutive years, and the PM holds a valid AVIXA CTS certification.
5. Offeror must be a licensed dealer for the AV equipment described in bidding document.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Chayut Mathurapote at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.