CLOSING DATE AND TIME: SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 @ 3:00 PM EST
The WBG is seeking to contract a qualified, professional and multidisciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm to provide the complete design (according to IBC) for an approximately 4.000 sqm new ground-up construction office building on owned land located in the city Kigali, Rwanda. The services will include, among others, Architectural, Interior, Engineering, Environmental certification, landscaping, QS, Bid Documents preparation and tender coordination, Local Permits, Construction Project Management, Site Supervision, Administration Services, and Testing and Commissioning to complete the project ready for occupancy.
Therefor the World Bank invites statements of qualification on which to base the selection of firms for the receipt of a solicitation for providing the above-mentioned services. Only shortlisted Firms will receive the request for proposal (RFP) with detail design program/schedule. Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a further evaluation:
· Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing A&E and Project Management Services in the last 5 years to Office facilities, in Rwanda, in the region or beyond.
· Firm must have a permanent office in Rwanda or the Regions or neighboring countries (or through a partner firm).
· Firm A&E, PM and Project Administrator must be able to work and communicate in the English and French language.
· Firm must attest that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork, and qualifications to operate as an A&E and PM service provider in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services in Kigali, Rwanda (or through a partner firm).
· Firm must submit an audited financial statement for the last three fiscal years (2016, 2017 and 2018) and demonstrate that its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract and has an average annual revenue of at least USD 1,000,000 for three years and has been operating in a positive position. Firms with negative financial status will be either automatically rejected or requested for further explanation.
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure. The WBG reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
- Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.