CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MAY 29, 2018 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Uganda Country Office is planning to construct a new office compound in Kololo Kampala. The proposed new office building has a total floor area of about 1,564 square meters. The works include the construction of the office core and shell building, interior fit-outs, guard house, perimeters walls, site works, MEP (Mechanical Electrical Plumbing), Data/communication, Security systems and landscaping.
The World Bank Uganda Country Office is therefore looking to hire a qualified Firm to provide Architectural, Engineering and Construction Supervision Services for this project.
To be qualified:
· Offeror must have minimum earned aggregate design fees of US$ 5,000,000 per annum on average for the last 3 years (2014, 2015, and 2016)
· Offeror must submit a complete set of audited/certified financials for the last 3 fiscal years that demonstrates its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
· Evidence that firm has been in business at least three (3) years and has performed work during that time in the region and/or in and around Kampala, Uganda.
· Firm must confirm that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate as an Architectural, Engineering and Construction Supervision Service Provider in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in Republic of Uganda.
· Evidence that Firm has successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.