CLOSING DATE AND TIME: APRIL 30, 2020 @ 3.00 PM WASHINGTON DC TIME
International Finance Corporation (IFC), Bangkok office is located at 28th floor of Siam Tower, Bangkok Thailand. The existing office occupied a total space of 498 Sq. m2 and has a seat capacity of 33. IFC intends to expand its office. The new additional space has approximately 319 sq. m2 interior space. After expansion, IFC expects that the total space can house at least 57 staff. The design image of the office should reflect the IFC standard.
In this connection, IFC is seeking to hire a qualified professional architectural and engineering firm to provide architectural, engineering and construction supervision services.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a further evaluation:
· Evidence that firm has been in business for at least five (5) years and has performed work during that time in Thailand or in the region.
· Firm must have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate as an architectural and engineering firm in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services in Thailand.
· Evidence that Firm has successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation.
· Evidence of minimum earned aggregate design fees of US$ 500,000 per annum on average for last 3 years (2017, 2018 and 2019).
· Evidence that firms have financial soundness to perform the project.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Chayut MATHURAPOTE at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.