CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JANUARY 13, 2021 @ 3.00 PM WASHINGTON DC TIME
The World Bank Group is seeking to contract a qualified, professional and multidisciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm to provide the complete design for an approximately 1,500 sqm new ground-up construction office building in Abuja, Nigeria. The services will include, among others, architectural, interior, engineering, environmental certification, landscaping, QS, bid documents preparation and tender coordination, local permits, construction project management, site supervision, administration services, and testing and commissioning to complete the project ready for occupancy.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a further evaluation:
1. Evidence of minimum earned aggregate design fees of US$ 1.2 million per annum on average for last 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019).
2. Must demonstrate its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Must has been in business at least three (3) years and has performed work during that time in the region, in and around ABUJA, NIGERIA. Firm has worked legally in NIGERIA in a professional capacity.
4. Must have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate as an architectural and engineering firm in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services in NIGERIA.
5. Must have successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation, specifically, ground up construction of at least 1,500 sqm office building (basement, ground plus 3 floors).
6. Must successfully pass Integrity Due Diligence check
Further details will be found in the RFP.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Chayut MATHURAPOTE at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.