CLOSING DATE AND TIME: SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
1.1 The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“The World Bank”) a member of the World Bank Group, invites Architectural and Engineering firms to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI). Firms are requested to submit statements of qualification for review and evaluation by the WB for short listing. After short listing, firms will participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for providing Architectural, Engineering and Construction Administration Services for the World Bank Group (WBG) Office in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.
1.2 Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria to be considered as eligible for technical review/evaluation:
1. Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing Architectural and Engineering Services to commercial office facilities globally for at least FIVE (5) years.
2. Please provide a list of at least THREE (3) customer references for which similar service has been performed. All references must be of multinational nature.
3. Average annual revenue of at least USD 1,000,000 for three years and has been operating in a positive position.
4. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant for failure to perform.
5. Firm must have a permanent office in Cote d’Ivoire or in association with a local partner Firm.
6. If short listed, firms will be required to agree and sign a Non-Disclosure Statement before it can receive the solicitation package to participate in the RFP.
7. Any other Criteria included in the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 21-0017, ARCHITECTURAL & ENGINEERING SERVICES, WB, COTE D’IVOIRE
2. Company Name:
3. Contact Person Name and Title:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Fax Number:
7. Contact's Email Address:
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement.
All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager: Kamal Altafullah - firstname.lastname@example.org