CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MAY 11, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
The WBG invites qualified firms to submit technical and financial proposals to provide services associated with the Bank’s requirement for an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Term Contract for Architectural and Interior Design Services at its Headquarters in Washington DC.
Statement of Work
The World Bank Group (or “the Bank”) intends to secure the services of up to three firms to provide a full range of Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Architectural and interior design services, on an as needed basis, for the Bank’s Corporate Real Estate and IFC’s Facilities Management Units, in Washington, D.C. There will be a primary firm selected for design services of value up to USD 0.20M, will be required to commit availability of key personnel assigned to 80% of the work. The primary firm agrees to no changes of the team personnel for a minimum of 1 year. Any new members to the team will be trained by the Contractor.
These services will range in scope from very small architectural and interior design alteration projects to major full-building renovation projects.
It is the goal of The World Bank Group to identify firms with different strengths and specialties. Individual firms will be selected on the basis of their ability to contribute to the overall effort and to complement one another in providing services to the Bank, and on the strength of the key personnel assigned to Bank projects.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Evidence of minimum average annual gross revenues of US$ 5.0 M for the past five (5) years for work similar to the Statement of Work.
2. Evidence demonstrating firm has been operating in a positive cash flow position for at least two (2) of the past three (3) years.
3. Evidence that the Firm is registered and is authorized to engage in Architectural and Interior Design business in Washington DC. Firm shall have been in business for at least five (5) years, with an office in the Washington DC metropolitan area
4. Evidence that over the last 5 years, company has successfully and continuously been engaged in providing the services stated in the Statement of Work. These criteria shall be satisfied by the Firm itself.
5. Certification that they have not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
6. Offeror must accept the draft contract as is.
7. Any other Criteria included on the RFP Documentation
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 20-0889
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Manolo Macariola - firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.