CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MAY 15, 2019 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified Architectural and Engineering Firms to participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the A&E, QS, Project Admin. and LEED services for WBG Office in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. The new building will be located in plot is approximately 8,400sqm, which will house about 60 staff with a total floor area of about 1,600 sqm.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firm must have a minimum annual gross revenue of US$2.50 Million per annum on average for last 3 years (2015, 2016, 2017).
2. Firm must submit a complete set of audited/certified financials for the last 3 fiscal years (local office only for national and international offerors) that demonstrates its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Firm must be in business at least three (3) years and has performed work during that time preferably in the region and/or in and around Haiti.
4. Firm must have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate as an Architectural, Engineering and Construction Supervision Service Provider in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in Haiti. If not, firm must confirm that they will apply for such licenses and permits if awarded the contract.
5. Firm must provide certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past five (5) years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or due to errors and omissions.
6. Evidence that Firm has successfully completed at least three (3) projects in the last five (5) years with similar size and scope to the one of this solicitation.
7. Firm must accept the draft contract included in the RFP.
8. Any other Criteria included on the RFP Documentation
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 19-0370
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola - email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.