LOANS & CREDITS
Ukraine - First Programmatic Financial Sector Development Policy Loan
- In Washington D.C.
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
IBRD Loan: US $500.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 16 years, Grace = 7 years
Project ID: P150677
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to assist the authorities in strengthening the operational, financial and regulatory capacity of the Deposit Guarantee Fund (DGF) for the resolution of insolvent banks, improving the solvency of the banking system through implementation of bank recapitalization/restructuring plans and timely enforcement action and strengthening the legal and institutional framework to improve resiliency and efficiency of the banking system.
For more information, please visit:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”