LOANS & CREDITS
Lao PDR - Protected Area and Wildlife Project
- Marilene Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, April 2, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $12.5 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant: US $4.5 million equivalent
GEF Grant: US $6.83 million equivalent
Project ID: P128393
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the management systems for national protected areas conservation and for enforcement of wildlife laws.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”