LOANS & CREDITS
Lao PDR - Protected Area and Wildlife Project
- Marilene Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, April 2, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $12.5 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
IDA Grant: US $4.5 million equivalent
GEF Grant: US $6.83 million equivalent
Project ID: P128393
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the management systems for national protected areas conservation and for enforcement of wildlife laws.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth