LOANS & CREDITS
Gaza - Solid Waste Management Project
- In Washington DC
- Lara Saade
- Tel : (202) 473-9887
Washington DC, April 1, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
Trust Fund Grant: US $10.0 million equivalent
Project ID: P121648
Project Description: The objective of this project aims to improve the solid waste disposal in Gaza governorates through the provision of an efficient, socially acceptable and environmentally friendly mechanismis.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”