LOANS & CREDITS
Serbia - Second Health Sector Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, February 25, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $40 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P129539
Project Description: The objective of project is to improve the efficiency and quality of the public health system of the Republic of Serbia through (i) the improvement of health financing; (ii) efficient purchasing of pharmaceuticals and medical products; and (iii) strengthening the quality of service delivery.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education