LOANS & CREDITS
Serbia - Second Health Sector Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, February 25, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $40 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 15 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P129539
Project Description: The objective of project is to improve the efficiency and quality of the public health system of the Republic of Serbia through (i) the improvement of health financing; (ii) efficient purchasing of pharmaceuticals and medical products; and (iii) strengthening the quality of service delivery.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”