LOANS & CREDITS
Serbia - Deposit Insurance Strengthening Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, February 25, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $200 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146248
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the financial and institutional capacity of the Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) to enable it to meet its deposit insurance and bank resolution obligations and serve as a core part of financial sector safety net.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth