LOANS & CREDITS
Serbia - Deposit Insurance Strengthening Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader-King
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, February 25, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $200 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P146248
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the financial and institutional capacity of the Deposit Insurance Agency (DIA) to enable it to meet its deposit insurance and bank resolution obligations and serve as a core part of financial sector safety net.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”