LOANS & CREDITS
Nicaragua - Improving Community and Family Health Care Services Project [Additional Financing]
- In Washington
- Marcela Sanchez-Bender
- Tel : +1 (202) 473-5863
Washington DC, February 24, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US $10 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 40 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P146880
Project Description: The objectives of the project are to: (i) improve the access to, and the quality of, preventive and promotion health and nutrition services among poor and vulnerable populations in Nicaragua; (ii) strengthen the operational capacity of the Nicaragua Ministry of Health (MOH) through the rehabilitation of health centers; and (iii) ensure financial support in case of a public health emergency.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth