LOANS & CREDITS
Philippines - KALAHI-CIDSS National Community Driven Development Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $479.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P127741
Project Description: The objective of the project is to empower communities in targeted municipalities to achieve improved access to services and to participate in more inclusive local planning, budgeting and implementation.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”