LOANS & CREDITS
Philippines - KALAHI-CIDSS National Community Driven Development Project
- In Washington
- Marilene B. Montemayor
- Tel : (202) 473-4709
Washington DC, February 20, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $479.0 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P127741
Project Description: The objective of the project is to empower communities in targeted municipalities to achieve improved access to services and to participate in more inclusive local planning, budgeting and implementation.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth