LOANS & CREDITS
FYR Macedonia - Skills Development and Innovation Support Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, January 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $24 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity =18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P128378
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve transparency of resource allocation and promote accountability in higher education, enhance the relevance of secondary technical vocational education, and support innovation capacity in the country.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”