LOANS & CREDITS
FYR Macedonia - Skills Development and Innovation Support Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, January 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $24 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity =18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P128378
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve transparency of resource allocation and promote accountability in higher education, enhance the relevance of secondary technical vocational education, and support innovation capacity in the country.
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim to visit India
- Indonesia Economic Quarterly, July 2014: Hard Choices
- India: Skilled Jobs Help Rural Youth Fulfil Long-cherished Dreams