LOANS & CREDITS
FYR Macedonia - Skills Development and Innovation Support Project
- In Washington
- Kristyn Schrader
- Tel : (202) 458-2736
Washington DC, January 28, 2014—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IBRD Loan: US $24 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity =18 years, Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P128378
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve transparency of resource allocation and promote accountability in higher education, enhance the relevance of secondary technical vocational education, and support innovation capacity in the country.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth