LOANS & CREDITS
Bhutan – Remote Rural Communities Development Project
- In Washington DC
- Angela Walker
- Tel : (202) 473-0626
Washington DC, October 2, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$9 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P123820
Project Description: The objective of the project is to increase agriculture productivity and access to community assets in remote rural areas by improving access to markets, irrigation, agricultural technologies, and community infrastructure.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth