LOANS & CREDITS
Kiribati - Kiribati Adaptation Program - Phase III Project
- Mohamad Al-Arief
- Tel : (202) 458-5964
Washington DC, September 15, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US$3.0 Million
Project ID: P112615
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the resilience of Kiribati to the impacts of climate change on freshwater supply and coastal infrastructure.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education