LOANS & CREDITS
Kiribati - Kiribati Adaptation Program - Phase III Project
- Mohamad Al-Arief
- Tel : (202) 458-5964
Washington DC, September 15, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
GEF Grant: US$3.0 Million
Project ID: P112615
Project Description: The objective of the project is to improve the resilience of Kiribati to the impacts of climate change on freshwater supply and coastal infrastructure.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”