LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania - Second Mining Sector Capacity Building Project [Additional Financing]
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 19, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$7.1 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P124859
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity to manage national mineral sector activities in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education