LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania - Second Mining Sector Capacity Building Project [Additional Financing]
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 19, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$7.1 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P124859
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity to manage national mineral sector activities in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth