LOANS & CREDITS
Mauritania - Second Mining Sector Capacity Building Project [Additional Financing]
- Aby Toure
- Tel : (202) 473-8302
Washington DC, May 19, 2011—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Grant: US$7.1 Million Equivalent
Project ID: P124859
Project Description: The objective of the project is to strengthen the capacity to manage national mineral sector activities in an environmentally, socially and economically sustainable manner.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”