COVID-19: Helpful External Resources
FIFA, European Commission and World Health Organization launch #SafeHome campaign to support those at risk from domestic violence - [Click here for details]
The Kingsbury Wellness & Learning Group
Supporting families at home providing therapeutic and educational support to individuals and their families during these uncertain times. You can register for their free webinars and online Q&A sessions.
Arlington | DC Behavior Therapy Institute
Mental Health America
MK Family Law
Free online seminars geared towards employees of International Organizations and international families with children.
Travel Alerts and Health Information
- U.S. Department of State: Travel Alerts, Passports, Visas
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control: Travel Alerts, Notices
- World Health Organization
- United Nations Coronavirus Communications
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
U.S. Court Operating Status
U.S. Domestic Violence Support
U.S. Tax Information
Washington, D.C. Information
- Sesame Street - Caring for Each Other: Your friends on Sesame Street are here to support you during the COVID-19 health crisis, as families everywhere are creating a "for now normal."
- Massachusetts General Hospital - How to Talk to Your Children About the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The National Association of School Psychologists - Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19
- UNICEF - Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): What you need to know about the virus to protect you and your family
- Washington Area Intergroup Association of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Online AA Intergroup includes international AA meetings and information
Note: The selection of external resources to be included on this page is for the convenience of staff, and is not intended as an endorsement by the World Bank Group of these resources. The World Bank Group disclaims any liability for inaccuracies or incompleteness of the information in these resources.