The World Bank is currently piloting the use of e-reader and e-book reading devices within a number of education projects. Updates from these efforts will be posted on the EduTech blog.
Related posts from the World Bank's EduTech blog:
- Textbook policies in an increasingly digital age
- An update on the use of e-readers in Africa
- What happens when all textbooks are (only) digital? Ask the Koreans!
- E-Reading in Africa
- More on e-books in Africa
- Can eBooks replace printed books in Africa? An experiment
- A (digital) library ... in your pocket?
Given its increasing use as an 'e-reading device', posts on the use of mobile phones in education may also be of interest.