“Digital Citizenship in the 4th Industrial Revolution”
25-27 October 2017, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, Seoul, Republic of Korea
This symposium will serve as a platform for bringing together policy-makers, educational experts, and ICT experts to establish collective understandings of Digital Citizenship in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the requirements of achieving Digital Citizenship, and how to sustain Digital Citizenship to empower the next generation. Thus, the main objectives of the symposium are to:
- Discuss the roles and importance of Digital Citizenship in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Build a collective understanding of skills and learning competencies required in achieving Digital Citizenship.
- Share effective working models of policies and experiences for incorporating Digital Citizenship in education systems to meet the new demands and needs.
- Provide a platform where best initiatives/practices of teaching and learning about Digital Citizenship are shared among nations.
- Develop global cooperative networks to collaboratively share ideas and experience of ICT use in education in general.