The Africa Trade Practice Working Paper Series shares the latest developments in the broad range of issues related to trade in Africa. The series aims to promote the exchange and evolution of ideas on trade with an emphasis on increasing regional integration and poverty reduction in Africa.
The working paper series is funded by the Multi-Donor Trust Fund for Trade and Development 2 supported by the governments of the Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Switzerland.
The views expressed reflect solely those of the authors and not necessarily the views of the funders, the World Bank Group or its Executive Directors.
- Working Paper Series Number 14: An assessment of the short term impact of the ECOWAS-CET and EU-EPA in Senegal, Jean Michel Noel Marchat; Jan Erik Von Uexkull;
- Working Paper Series Number 13: Assessing the economic impact of the ECOWAS CET and economic partnership agreement on Ghana, Jamie MacLeod; Jan Erik Von Uexkull; Lulu Shui
- Working Paper Series Number 12: Internationalizing Sub-Saharan Africa’s education and health services, Nora Carina Dihel; Arti Grover Goswami
- Working Paper Series Number 11: Global Experiences with Special Economic Zones: With a Focus on China and Africa, Zhihua Zeng
- Working Paper Series Number 10: Export Diversification in Africa: The Importance of Good Trade Logistics, Ankur Huria, Paul Brenton
- Working Paper Series Number 9: Indicators to Monitor Deeper Regional Trade Integration in Africa, Paul Brenton
- Working Paper Series Number 8: China and Africa: - Expanding economic ties in an evolving global context, Pigato, Miria;Tang, Wenxia
- Working Paper Series Number 7: Towards an Integrated Market for Seeds and Fertilizers in West Africa, John C. Keyser, Marjatta Eilittä, Georges Dimithe, Gbolagade Ayoola, Louis Sène
- Working Paper Series Number 6: ECOWAS Economic Partnership Agreement With the EU and Nigerian Trade and Development Erik Jan von Uexkull, Dominique Njinkeu, Jean-Christophe Maur, Antoine Coste, Lulu Shui
- Working Paper Series Number 5: Implementing the ECOWAS Common External Tariff: Challenges and Opportunities for Nigeria Erik von Uexkull, Lulu Shui
- Working Paper Series Number 4: The Impact of Rising Chinese Trade and Development Assistance in West Africa Miria Pigato, Julien Gourdon
- Working Paper Series Number 3: The Political Economy of Seed Reform in Uganda: Promoting a Regional Seed Trade Market, James Joughin
- Working Paper Series Number 2: Opening Up the Markets for Seed Trade in Africa, John Keyser
- Working Paper Series Number 2 - French version: Ouvrir les marchés au commerce des semences en Afrique, John Keyser
- Working Paper Series Number 1: Indicators to Monitor Regional Trade Integration in Africa, Peter Walkenhorst