This WB-FAO Knowledge Session Series explores the nexus between agrifood systems, nutrition, and climate change. It provides the opportunity to examine how policies and actions on the ground can make agrifood systems more efficient, inclusive, resilient, and sustainable, enabling healthy diets and improved nutrition while addressing climate change and biodiversity loss. The objective of the virtual sessions is to bring together cutting-edge knowledge and national and global best practices that focus on integrated solutions for enhancing food security and nutrition, improving livelihoods, and building resilience to climate change, with close attention to India. The overarching aim of the Series is to encourage dialogue that focuses on synergetic solutions instead of solutions addressing only a single aspect of the challenges we face.
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to OLC! Select "First Things First" to start your learning journey!