Convening practitioners, partners, and clients, to enable them to share knowledge with, and learn from, one another is one of the most rewarding and most challenging tasks for WBG staff. Community Management Certification is a practical training program that aims to equip WBG staff with the right tools and Knowledge Management skills for the establishment and development of vibrant and valuable Communities of Practice, where practitioners will come together to share their expertise, engage in peer-learning, and ultimately have a positive impact on development. The program consists of four weekly interactive workshops, practical exercises that are immediately applicable, and the development of a Community Charter as the final assignment. In order to obtain the Community Management Certification, participants must complete the mandatory exercises as well as the final assignment. By applying our framework and the skills that you ha
About Open Learning Campus
All registered users of OLC can experience its impact of new features. If you are already registered with OLC you can directly sign in to the new system. If you are a new user then do register to avail of the dynamic learning opportunities from WBG to deepen your knowledge and skills on a variety of development related topics. For example, you will have access to timely resources such as:
- Ted like video talks
- Formal learnings (i.e., Self-paced courses/Facilitated Courses/MOOCs)
- Live events and Knowledge Exchanges
- Communities of Practice
You will have access to an extensive catalog of resources through which you can search and discover relevant learning materials.
How to Access the Course Content
To access the course content, please follow the below registration steps:
- Open https://wbg.edcast.com/
- Navigate to “No account?” and select “Create one!”. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Enter the code that you received via email at the “Enter Code” field. Select “Sign in” to continue with the next step.
- Fill in your First and Last Names and select a preferred communication language. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five learning goals. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Select up to five skills. Select “Next” to continue with the next step.
- Congratulations and welcome to the OLC! You’ll find additional tips and suggestions inside the “Welcome to the Open Learning Campus” channel at the top of the home page.