What’s your typical day as a Treasury Junior Analyst?
- Maintain static data to ensure its accessibility and usability to internal teams.
- Support the SWIFT infrastructure to provide efficient banking services to clients.
- Transform data to improve data quality for analysis.
- Work with team members on current initiatives and projects.
- Draft newsletters to document internal initiatives and promote secure operations to be circulated to Treasury colleagues.
What is your greatest challenge and success as a Junior Analyst?
The greatest challenge has been shifting from an intern and college student to a real-world working professional. The experience of working as an intern is very different from the experience as a professional. I realized that after starting work full-time. It’s been difficult navigating the change, but the learning curve has also been incredibly gratifying. The transition has been my greatest challenge, and my success, as a Junior Analyst.
What do you appreciate most about the Junior Analyst Program?
The Junior Analyst Program is highly unique because our work has a big focus on impact. The work is challenging, rigorous but very rewarding at the same time. I greatly appreciate that the program puts fresh graduates like me in a rigorous environment that pushes our learning capacity and engages us to do better.