World Bank Headquarters | I building
1818 H Street, NW
Washington, DC, 20433
REGISTRATION AND SECURITY
- Registration will open at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, March 6, 2017.
- Please bring your government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport.) You will be required to present it when you check-in.
- For security reasons, all visitors to the World Bank are required to pass through a metal detector and all visitors’ bags are X-rayed.
- You will be directed to the registration tables. Here you will register and pick up your World Bank visitor’s pass (which will grant you access to World Bank buildings until 6 p.m. on March 17).
- Visitor’s passes are mandatory for all participants who are not World Bank Group or IMF staff.
There is free Wi-Fi available at the Bank. To obtain the password, please visit the registration desk.
LUNCH AND BREAKS
Lunch will be from 12:30-2:00 p.m.
Breaks will be from 10:30-11:00 a.m. and 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Foreign Exchange Facilities: Bank-Fund Staff Federal Credit Union (BFSFCU) is a full service bank and is located in the World Bank’s Main Complex (Room MC C2-300).
- ATM machines are located in all Bank building lobbies. More information is available at the registration desk.
- The nearest Metro station on the Orange Line is Farragut West (about 2 blocks from the World Bank Headquarters | Main Complex).
- The nearest Metro station on the Red Line is Farragut North (about 3 – 4 blocks from World Bank Headquarters | Main Complex).
- For information about the Washington, DC metro, visit the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority website at wmata.com.
For information on Washington, DC, the official visitor’s guide is available at washington.org.
- In case of any life-threatening emergencies at any time, please call the city’s emergency number at 911.
- In case of an emergency while at the World Bank premises, you may also call the World Bank Security hotline at (202) 458-8888.