In order to support the efforts that the Mexican government makes for the development of the country, the World Bank Group, in consultation and with participation of the authorities, developed the Country Partnership Framework (CPF) for 2020-2025, which proposes a flexible program of activities around seven objectives. Taken together, these objectives are aimed to support faster and sustainable growth, that is also more inclusive, and to reduce inequalities.
The CPF is based on the Systematic Country Diagnostic (SCD), a comprehensive analysis of the World Bank Group on the opportunities and challenges of Mexico. The objectives of this Framework are:
1) Foster financial intermediation and inclusion
2) Reduce regulatory and competition barriers to economic growth
3) Enhance the management of public resources
4) Strengthen the institutional capacity to deliver inclusive social services
5) Strengthen the capacity of the social protection system for economic inclusion
6) Provide more inclusive and sustainable infrastructure services
7) Support the government in reaching its climate change goals
Mexico is a country full of potential to accelerate growth, reduce poverty and inequality, and to build a better future for its citizens. The World Bank Group is committed to supporting the government in activities that help achieve that potential.