Election Results Are in!
Over 1,100 voters participated in the recent elections to select the Civil Society Policy Forum (CSPF) Working Group. The new CSPF Working Group serving 2022-2024 has full representation from 8 regions and includes:
· Dr. Janet Adeyemi of Women in Mining Nigeria (WIMIN), Africa Western & Central
· Dr. Vinya Ariyaratne of Sarvodaya Shrmadana Movement, South Asia
· Patrick Estime of Haitelmex Foundation, Latin America and Caribbean
· Katelyn Gallagher of Bank Information Center, North America
· Rosemary Mburu of WACI Health, Africa Eastern & Southern
· Shereen Talaat of Arab Watch Coalition, Middle East & North Africa
· Luiz Vieira of Bretton Woods Project, Europe and Central Asia
· Jacqueline WM Wong of demensia Brunei, East Asia & Pacific
Working Group members bios are available here. The CSPF Working Group serves as an interlocutor with the WBG and IMF civil society teams to help ensure the CSPF achieves its objectives to be an effective platform for civil society to voice concerns, share ideas and experiences, and dialogue with staff on wide-ranging issues and development topics. The current Working Group term expires in December, making way for the newly elected members. Find out more in the Working Group Terms of Reference.