The First IDA17 Replenishment Meeting took place in Paris, France from March 20 to 21, 2013. At the meeting, IDA Deputies and IDA Borrower Representatives discussed IDA's challenges and strategic directions, as well as the proposed special themes for IDA17: fragile states, gender, climate change, inclusive growth, and regional transformative initiatives. See Chairperson Summary (pdf).
The following papers were discussed:
- IDA17 Agenda: Setting the Agenda for IDA17
- Fragile States: IDA's Support to Fragile and Conflict-affected States
- Regional Transformational Projects: IDA Support to Transformational Projects with Regional Impact
- Financial Papers: Effective Foreign Exchange Rates for Use in the IDA17 Replenishment and IDA's Long Term Financial Capacity and Financial Instruments
- IDA16 Mid-Term Review: Issues Remaining from the IDA16 Mid-term Review Meeting
- Graduation and Transitional Support: Follow-Up on IDA's Graduation Policy and Proposal for Transitional Support for Graduating Countries