Singapore Urban Week is a series of events organized by the World Bank in partnership with the Global Environment Facility (GEF) and key Singapore government and non-government partners. Marking the establishment of the World Bank Singapore Infrastructure & Urban Development Hub, the Urban Week will connect the Bank, its clients, and officials from participating cities with public and private sector expertise in the field of urban planning and management in Singapore.
Overall, Urban Week aims to:
- Facilitate the sharing of best practices among participants through a range of working meetings, panel discussions, and learning events; and
- Showcase opportunities to tap into Singapore’s expertise in urban planning and management in ways that are practitioner-focused and applicable in varying contexts.
Urban Week will consist of the following main events:
- Meetings of the Global Platform for Sustainable Cities (GPSC)
- Singapore Urban Roundtable, sponsored by International Enterprise (IE) Singapore
- Launch of World Bank’s Competitive Cities report, sponsored by the World Bank