Visa: Participants are responsible for making their visa arrangements. They must apply for visa to the nearest Pakistan Embassy/Consulate soonest possible. World Bank Country offices will help if needed. For facilitation of the visa process, FPPRA will be issuing invitation letters to the nominated participants (on request).
Hotel Accommodation: The World Bank has arranged the following hotel in Islamabad. Islamabad Serena Hotel,
Tel: +92 2874000, U.A.N. 111 133 133
Fax: +92 2871100, + 92 2871092
Website : http://www.serenahotels.com/
Air ticket: Travel arrangements for all nominated participants are being made by ADB. Participants should send the following information to the respective ADB Resident Mission staff listed below:
· A scanned copy of the participants’ national passport /diplomatic/official passport
· Final travel itinerary.
- Afghanistan Resident Mission : Rachelle Ramirez, Portfolio Management Specialist; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bangladesh Resident Mission: Ali Kausar Muhammad Firoz, Senior Procurement Officer; email@example.com
- Bhutan Resident Mission : Tshewang Norbu, Senior Country Coordination Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- India Resident Mission:Chandra Arora, Senior Procurement Officer; email@example.com
- Nepal Resident Mission :Narendra Bahadur Chand, Senior Procurement Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pakistan Resident Mission: Naeem Abbas, Senior Procurement Officer; email@example.com.
- Sri Lanka Resident Mission : Sarath Muthugala, Senior Procurement Officer; firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation: Airport transfer will be provided by Hotel Serena. Hotel staff will receive guests at the airport with Serena Hotel placard. In case, no hotel staff appears, guest should go to the Serena hotel booth located at the airport.
Meals/Breakfast: Breakfast and dinner are included with the room. Lunches and tea/coffee will be provided during the sessions. Two formal dinners will be arranged during the Conference: One by the host (the Federal Public Procurement Regulatory Authority, Pakistan); and the second by the Conference Sponsors.
All expenses other than those mentioned above and any other incidentals will be borne by the participants and must be settled directly by them.