ICHA 2014 PLENARY SESSIONS
- Fighting Transnational Bribery: International Perspectives
- Linking Corruption to Illicit Financial Flows
ICHA 2014 PARALLEL SESSIONS
- Promise or Peril in Fragile States: Governance and Corruption in the Extractives Sector
- Not Just Jail: Civil Lawsuits and Other Options to Remedy Corruption
- Reducing the Risk of Corruption within Public Administration
- Data Mining for Corruption Hunters: Sources, Methods and Opportunities
- Protecting Whistleblowers: What Does It Mean? What Can Be Done?
- The Role of Integrity Compliance and Collective Action in Making the Private Sector a Partner in the Fight Against Corruption
- Combating Corruption in the Supply Chains for Medicines and Medical Devices
- Overcoming Barriers in Asset Recovery: Have we made progress?
- Financial Disclosure by Public Officials: Valuable Anti-Corruption Data at Your Fingertips
- Integrity in Public Spending and Service Delivery: What Role Can the Private Sector Play?
- Developments in Financial Investigation Techniques: Use of NodeXL for Social and Financial Network Analysis
- Tax Investigations: A Secret Weapon for the Corruption Hunter?
- Stalking Wildlife and Forestry Corruption with Science, Intelligence and the Rule of Law
- The Role of Enforcement Authorities in Preventing Corruption
ICHA 2014 SIDE MEETINGS
- The Voices of Corruption Hunters in Social Media
- ICHA 2014 Anti-Corruption Data Analytics Poster Fair
- Launch of the OECD Foreign Bribery Report
- Presentation of the ICHA-ICONS Online Simulated Corruption Investigation Training Platform
- Digital Records Management: Good Practices for Anti-Corruption Authorities
You have clicked on a link to a page that is not part of the beta version of the new worldbank.org. Before you leave, we’d love to get your feedback on your experience while you were here. Will you take two minutes to complete a brief survey that will help us to improve our website?
Thank you for agreeing to provide feedback on the new version of worldbank.org; your response will help us to improve our website.
Thank you for participating in this survey! Your feedback is very helpful to us as we work to improve the site functionality on worldbank.org.