ICHA 2014 PLENARY SESSIONS
- Fighting Transnational Bribery: International Perspectives
- Linking Corruption to Illicit Financial Flows
ICHA 2014 PARALLEL SESSIONS
- Promise or Peril in Fragile States: Governance and Corruption in the Extractives Sector
- Not Just Jail: Civil Lawsuits and Other Options to Remedy Corruption
- Reducing the Risk of Corruption within Public Administration
- Data Mining for Corruption Hunters: Sources, Methods and Opportunities
- Protecting Whistleblowers: What Does It Mean? What Can Be Done?
- The Role of Integrity Compliance and Collective Action in Making the Private Sector a Partner in the Fight Against Corruption
- Combating Corruption in the Supply Chains for Medicines and Medical Devices
- Overcoming Barriers in Asset Recovery: Have we made progress?
- Financial Disclosure by Public Officials: Valuable Anti-Corruption Data at Your Fingertips
- Integrity in Public Spending and Service Delivery: What Role Can the Private Sector Play?
- Developments in Financial Investigation Techniques: Use of NodeXL for Social and Financial Network Analysis
- Tax Investigations: A Secret Weapon for the Corruption Hunter?
- Stalking Wildlife and Forestry Corruption with Science, Intelligence and the Rule of Law
- The Role of Enforcement Authorities in Preventing Corruption
ICHA 2014 SIDE MEETINGS
- The Voices of Corruption Hunters in Social Media
- ICHA 2014 Anti-Corruption Data Analytics Poster Fair
- Launch of the OECD Foreign Bribery Report
- Presentation of the ICHA-ICONS Online Simulated Corruption Investigation Training Platform
- Digital Records Management: Good Practices for Anti-Corruption Authorities