LOANS & CREDITS
Moldova - Competitiveness Development Policy Operation
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, November 1, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P122226
Project Description: The program’s objective is to improve competitiveness and increase the volume of Moldovan exports, especially in EU markets and contribute to improved access to finance thereby promoting investment-led growth.
- Philippines: World Bank Group President Speech at the Daylight Dialogue
- New Study Adds Up the Benefits of Climate-Smart Development in Lives, Jobs, and GDP
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth
- Forests Are Creating Momentum for Climate Negotiations
- How Tanzania Plans To Achieve "Big Results Now" in Education