LOANS & CREDITS
Moldova - Competitiveness Development Policy Operation
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, November 1, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P122226
Project Description: The program’s objective is to improve competitiveness and increase the volume of Moldovan exports, especially in EU markets and contribute to improved access to finance thereby promoting investment-led growth.
- World Bank Group ready to provide financial support worth $15-18 billion over the next three years
- Youth Voices on Climate Change Take Times Square
- World Bank to Begin Discussions on Proposal to Strengthen Social and Environmental Safeguards
- Ebola: Tackling The Outbreak in West Africa
- Joint Vietnam-World Bank Group Study Will Seek Path for Higher Economic Growth