LOANS & CREDITS
Moldova - Competitiveness Development Policy Operation
- In Washington
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
Washington DC, November 1, 2012—The World Bank's Board of Executive Directors today approved the following project.
IDA Credit: US$30 million equivalent
Terms: Maturity = 25 years; Grace = 5 years
Project ID: P122226
Project Description: The program’s objective is to improve competitiveness and increase the volume of Moldovan exports, especially in EU markets and contribute to improved access to finance thereby promoting investment-led growth.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”