The World Bank Indonesia invites you to the virtual launch of three reports on Indonesia’s education system. The event will take place from November 18-19, online.
- November 18: 9:00-10:30 am (Jakarta time)
- November 19: 9:00-11:30 am (Jakarta time)
Event link: http://bit.ly/The_Promise_of_Education_in_Indonesia [OR Webinar ID: 930 6420 6311; Passcode: 997007]
The reports being launched are:
- Revealing How Indonesia’s Subnational Governments Spend their Money on Education, a subnational education public expenditure review.
- Measuring the Quality of Ministry of Religious Affairs Education Services, which examines the quality of services that education spending pays for.
- The Promise of Education in Indonesia, which brings together evidence from across the sector and identifies ways to strengthen the education system.
The event will be live-streamed in English and in Bahasa Indonesia using Zoom. Instructions to choose the language can be found here.