How will we feed 9 billion people by 2050, in the face of environmental challenges?
Governments, the private sector, civil society and other stakeholders need to come together to create innovative solutions and scale up actions that will feed the world, in a way that is resource-efficient and resilient to climate change. Hear from a high-level expert panel on how a move toward climate-smart agriculture, more integrated landscapes and seascapes, and more sustainable supply chains can help ensure food for the future.
Follow the event on Twitter by using #food4future.
Watch the live webcast at 12:30 p.m. ET / 16:30 GMT on October 10.
- Thomas Silberhorn, Parliamentary State Secretary, Germany
- Akinwumi Adesina, Minister of Agriculture & Rural Development, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- David Beckmann, President, Bread for the World
- Edgar Blanco, Research Director, Transportation and Logistics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Susan Jackson, President, International Seafood Sustainability Foundation
- Howard-Yana Shapiro, Chief Agricultural Officer, Mars, Incorporated