- Technical Assistance Program for Financial Reporting Implemented by the World Bank Centre for Financial Reporting Reform.
- Institutional and Regulatory Capacity Building for Corporate Sector Financial Reporting and Auditing at the National Level.
- Project supported by a grant from Switzerland through the Swiss Contribution to the enlarged European Union.
Invitation for submission of CVs
The objective of the Financial Reporting Technical Assistance Program (FRTAP) is to support the new EU member states in their efforts to put in place sustainable regulatory and institutional frameworks for financial reporting by private sector entities. FRTAP forms part of the Swiss enlargement contribution to reduce economic and social disparities within the enlarged EU.
The objective of this assignment is to manage the on-going training programme for FRTAP in the following areas;
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Tax Inspectors
- Audit Software Simulation
- University Faculties
The details can be found in the attached Terms of Reference (PDF).