LOANS & CREDITS
Armenia - Trade Promotion and Quality Infrastructure Project
- In Washington D.C.
- Elena Karaban
- Tel : (202) 473-9277
IBRD Loan: US $50.0 million
Terms: Maturity = 25 years, Grace = 10 years
Project ID: P146994
Project Description: The objective of the project is to provide adequate incentives to ensure improved effectiveness of the government in delivering trade promotion and quality infrastructure services to firms.
For more information, please visit:
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”